Cloud Share Hosting
Cloud Share Hosting
Cloud Share Hosting is a combination of web and mail hosting service, in which the application is controlled and managed by customers through the Internet. The basic part of the service is that we provide the server equipment as well as application to meet customers’ need.
The operation of the web and mail application will be run by customer. Each corporation will be granted one single username and password to be able to login to CBNCloud Shared Hosting system. Web and mail applications in this service will be maintained solely by customers. Each of our customers will be created username and password to log in to our system, where they could manage and organize the mail or web according to their need.
CBNCloud is always on par with the technological development and supported by the best and experienced team in the field of cloud computing.
Cloud Share Hosting is so flexible, whenever the user can add or reduce services / packages, and users only need to pay according to usage. When an event or promotion expires, the user can return to its original use, and just pay more at the time of the event or the promotion period. This will help the efficiency which in turn will increase the benefit for the user.
This Cloud Share Hosting allow services according to your needs and no payment will go to waste.
Choose the service level that’s right for your business needs.
Rp. 350.000/monthQuota:1 GBRegistration Fee:Rp. 500.000Web Hosting:YesEmail Hosting:YesQuotaRegistration FeeWeb HostingEmail Hosting
Rp. 550.000/monthQuota:2 GBRegistration Fee:Rp. 500.000Web Hosting:YesEmail Hosting:Yes
Rp. 850.000/monthQuota:4 GBRegistration Fee:Rp. 500.000Web Hosting:YesEmail Hosting:Yes
Term and Condition
- This service is dedicated to the CUSTOMER, as registered or other parties authorized by the CUSTOMER. Therefore the CUSTOMER agrees to take responsibility for activities on behalf of the respective username and the secrecy of any password.
- Customer shall have the equipment ready to use, both hardware and software, license, permit, or clearance, that required to enjoy the service.
- Customer shall have the right to enjoy any benefit and profit of the service in accordance to the type of service respectively and subject to law and regulations applicable in the Republic of Indonesia.
- Other services between Customer and any other third party shall not be considered as part of service nor liability of CMP.
USERS CONDUCT AND SANCTIONS
- For the convenience of the internet community, Customers shall not perform any action or attempt, which may cause undersirable infiction on other parties, including but not limited to:
- Any action or attempt of unauthorized access which may inflict damage or any undesirable affect on other system(s) or computer(s) by any possible way.
- Any action attempt to create false identity by any possible way which may cause inconvenience on other internet users.
- Any action outside the File Transfer Protocol procedure.
- Selling this services to other parties.
- Other actions or attempts, which may be considered as violation of Law and regulations applicable in Indonesia.
- Customer should be aware of any terms abide by accessing any web site or other virtual community, and CMP policies.
- CMP has the right to temporary or permanently disconnect the service and its facilities on the following conditions : a, Customer failed to settle outstanding account according to the terms of payment, or; b. The service has been used to perform any action or attempt as stipulatedin this terms & conditions c. Request has been made by Indonesian authority which required for official investigation of criminal action or any violation of Indonesian Laws.
- Disconnection as stipulated in artcle 8 (a) and (b), shall be notified by default e-mail, or by fax, or by phone prior/following the disconnection.
- Should the CUSTOMER have not settle its debt after disconnection, CMP shall have the rights to claim the debt’s on a due process of law. Any cost incured shall be borne by CUSTOMER.
WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- CMP warrant that it does not embed any application in this service that is functioned to spy on CUSTOMER activity while using this Services.
- Customer is fully responsible to their own delivery, acceptane, and spread out of information, data including file in any form in using this Services.
- CUSTOMER shall appoint an administrator to represent CUSTOMER in conducting management of CMP web and email hosting services, including but not limited to increasing and deleting e-mail and content changing of CUSTOMER’s website.
- CMP shall be responsible to provide Co Hosting services to the CUSOTMER CMP shall assist CUSTOMER in registering its chosen domain name on any rules provided by the domain authority and CUSTOMER shall pay the amount of stipulated fee in compliance to any procedures and rules stipulated by the authority.
- CMP shall be irresponsible to any problem incurred, any damages, any malfunctioned service, etc aused by any false configuration or change occurred to the NS domain chosen and usedby the CUSTOMER, provided that the used NS domain is not included in the NS Domain(s) given by CMP (ns1.cbn.net.id and ns2.cbn.net.id).
- CMP shall be irresponsible to whole and or any part of any content and or configuration of CUSTOMER;s website and email, CMP shall also also be irresponsible to any modification caused by CUSTOMER negtigence on its security of username/password.
- CMP is not responsible to codng and/or scripting error cause by customer.
- Hereby the Customer understands and aware of any risk on using the service or incapability of the service provided, therefore Customer releases CMP for any loss or responsibility due to such risk.
- CMP shall not be liable for the service quality as the result of Customers equipment performance that required in enjoying the service, error or incompatibility of service on any third party, internet Backbone problems, or in case of emergency security actions and other events occured beyond CMP capability as the service provider.
- The service is provided through telecommunication infrastructure installed and preferred by CUSTOMER and shall be enjoyed using any equipment required. Therefore CMP shall not be liable fo rany damage or loss as the result of the equipment of infrastructure qualitiy/failure.
- To improe the service and security level for all customers, CMP reserves the rights to perform scheduled maintenance.
- CMP shall have a right to disconnect the services in case of emergency which can be damages to customer and CMP.
FEES AND PAYMENTS
- Atas penyediaan Layanan sesuai dengan jenisnya masing-masing, maka CMP berhak atas biaya-biaya berikut ini:
- Biaya pendaftaran,
- Biaya Bulanan, dengan ketentuan:
- dihitung sejak tanggal Aktivasi Layanan CoHosting.
- wajib dilunasi paling lambat tanggal 25 (dua puluh lima) setiap bulan penagihan, selain pembayaran langsung di kantor CMP; atau melalui ATM-BCA; atau Internet Banking; atau Phone Banking, setiap pembayaran tunai maupun transfer wajib diberitahukan kepada CMP-Finance Dept.
- Setiap fasilitas tambahan atau perubahan fasilitas akan dikenakan biaya administrasi yang diperlukan sesuai dengan permintaan oleh PELANGGAN.
- Tax and other required fee are excluded and shall be borne to Customer.
- Objection on service charge shall be made written by Customer and accepted by CMP no later than 7 (seven) calender days following the respective due date.
APPLICABLE LAW AND MISCELLANOUS
- Each Party is not liable fro the delay or failure to fulfill its responsibility, caused by force majeure.
- Clauses and the implementation of hte agreement is under the law of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Any dipute that may arise between CMP and Customer shall be negotiated by both parties.
- Should negotiation between parties failed to solve the dispute, both CMP and Customer agreed to settle the dipute and point Central Jakarta District Court as general and permanent domicile.
- CMP has the right to disclose any information on Customers identity to Indonesian authority subject to the applicable law and regulations in Republic of Indonesia.
- CMP has the right to modify these terms and conditions from the to time, and customer has a right to express and objection by discontinue the service.
- Disconnection of service as the result of objection of failure on Customer to perform this terms and condition shall not wave any outstanding obligation for any service has been used.
- This Terms & Conditions shall be made both Indonesia and Englis languanges . In the event of different interpretaion then CMP and Customer shall refer the Indonesian version for any settlement.
Service Type Changing